Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Be a Close To My Heart Hostess and be rewarded.

Be a Close To My Heart Hostess and be rewarded !!! 

You can host an in home demonstration or an online party with all your crafty friends.

Your selection of products for your Hostess Rewards includes these choices:

  • My Acrylix® Stamp Sets (Stamp of the Month stamps are not included)
  • My Acrylix® Blocks
  • Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads
  • Exclusive Inks™ Mini Pigment Pad Sets
  • Exclusive Inks™ Re-inkers
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers
  • Complements
  • Paper packets
  • Fundamentals papers and Complements (excluding basics)
  • Cardstock Packs (excluding Kraft and Watercolor)
  • Picture My Life™
  • Workshops Your Way™ Kits
  • Cut Above™ Layout Kits
  • CTMH Rolling Bag** (50% off item only)
  • Whimsy Apron** (50% off item only)
  • CTMH Shoulder Bag** (50% off item only)
  • Workspace Wonder Bundle (50% off item only after party totals reach the 3rd level of rewards)
  • Cricut® Bundle (available only after party totals reach the 3rd level of hostess rewards)




Feel free to contact me if you wish to hold your own Close To My Heart Party.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment