Friday, 28 July 2017

Customer Thank you cards with July SOTM

Hello today I would like to share with you some very easy cards I made using the Storybook Alphabet Stamp Of The Month from Close To My Heart.
Storybook Alphabet S1707 Stamp of the month.
This is a really wonderful Alphabet set to have in your stamp collection as the letters are 1 inch in size so will fit on both cards and scrapbook layouts with ease.
Items I used.
The ink Colours I used were: Fern, Goldrush, Eggplant, New England Ivy and Peacock they are all from the Enchantment collection. I used a 1X1" My Acrylics Block code:- Y1000 and stamped each letter individually on a piece of 12X12" White Daisy cardstock Code: 1385
Stamping each letter individually did take a little time but was well worth the effort as I had them on an angle.

Thanks cards.
I used the CTMH Craft Cardstock Code: Z1375 as my card base.

I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at today's creativeness :)

Until next time
Happy Crafting xx


No comments:

Post a Comment