Thursday, 13 July 2017

Little Dreamer creations.

Over the past few days I have been having a play with CTMH little Dreamer collection of papers and stamps.

Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Stamp + Thin Cuts (British Spelling)
Z3334E and Little Dreamer Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
Z3335
Here are 3 of the cards I made.
Have a Magical Day - sparkle card

Double Dutch fold Have a Magical Day card.

I found a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers for this card template and adjusted it to fit into a standard envelope from our post office. The card fold is called Double Dutch.

Find your Rainbow double z fold card.
My 3rd card is one that I found a youtube tutorial on and again adjusted it to fit into one of our standard envelopes.

Our postal envelopes are a little larger then they are in the USA so it was fun working out how to adjust some of these cards..... but I did it and didn't waste too much cardstock :)

Until next time happy crafting xo

P.S. If you have enjoyed these cards please leave me a comment and also remember to follow my blog so you are kept up to date on what I am doing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment