Tuesday, 1 August 2017

A little scrapbooking happened here!!!

I have sooo many photo's here that I have taken over the last many many years all ready to scrapbook but I keep printing my most recent ones and scrapbooking them first :) . Are you the same as me?

During December and January school holidays my grandchildren and I spent some time at the local Water Park in Sebastapol cooling down.
Here are is just one double page layout that I created ...there is another double page layout on its way :)
Water Park
For this project I used only Close To My Heart products with I just adore but some more about that in another post :)

This is grandson number 1 having a wonderful time.
Water Park page 1
Grandson number 3 didn't know I took this photo!
Water Park page 2
The products I used are:

  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Red Glitter Cardstock
  • Basic Circle Thin Cuts Dies
  • Sea Glass Cardstock
  • Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Pack
  • Crystal Blue exclusive inks stamp pad


All these items can be purchased and sent directly to your home via my online store

Until next time Happy Crafting xo

No comments:

Post a Comment